HEROIC Cybersecurity is looking for a UI/UX designer to help us shape the future of cybersecurity. In this position, you will work as HEROIC’s lead designer to create a full range of web, mobile, print, email and product designs. If you can translate broad, conceptual ideas into simple, beautiful, and intuitive user interfaces, this is the position for you.
- Take ownership of all branding, design and presentation aspects of HEROIC and our software products.
- Collaborate with our marketing, software development, and management teams to define, design and implement innovative solutions.
- Create sketches, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, diagrams and sitemaps as needed to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively.
- Create graphical assets to assist other business & marketing areas.
- Present your work, from sketches to final designs, and articulate your design decisions to the design team, product team, and executives for review and feedback.
- Passion for creating beautiful, functional and intuitive interfaces. Your work is clean, modern, focused, and inspiring to others.
- You’ve worked on and shipped web and/or mobile products and can proudly point us to them.
- You can think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build').
- Understanding how a software developer needs UI design specifications presented to for them to be properly implemented.
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate your design decisions.
- BA in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Marketing, Industrial Design or relevant work experience.
- UX Training
HEROIC Cybersecurity (http://HEROIC.com) provides protection against hackers and cyber threats. Unlike traditional cybersecurity products, HEROIC takes a predictive and proactive approach to intelligently secure our users and their technology before an attack or threat occurs. Our work environment is fast-paced, challenging and extremely exciting. At HEROIC you’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals dedicated to intelligently securing the world's most important data of people all over the world.
POSITION KEYWORDS: UI, UX, GUI, User Experience, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Design, Creative, Digital, Graphics, Adobe, Sketch, Gimp. Typography, Fonts, Color, Visual