ABOUT HEROIC Cybersecurity:
HEROIC Cybersecurity (https://HEROIC.com) is building the future of cybersecurity, powered by artificial intelligence and the blockchain. Unlike traditional cybersecurity solutions, HEROIC.com takes a predictive and proactive approach to intelligently secure our users before an attack or threat occurs. Our work environment is fast-paced, challenging and exciting. At HEROIC.com, you’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals dedicated to intelligently securing the technology of people all over the world.
We are seeking an experienced Community Outreach Manager to manage our team of partners, ambassadors and contractors all helping to support the HEROIC.com Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and Blockchain related outreach operations.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in new forms of social media, we would like to work with you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should have great management and customer support skills with the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community members. Ultimately, the Community Outreach Manager is tasked with generating interest in our solutions and helping prospects move from initial interest to community participation.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Be the central source of information for community members and employees providing daily guidance and feedback
- Increase HEROIC.com brand recognition within the blockchain industry
- Manage interactions with users on social media including Telegram, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Slack, etc.
- Prepare Daily Reports on metrics, continually finding ways to improve those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Recruit, hire and train a team of community evangelists
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with overall ICO marketing and PR strategies and campaigns.
- Generate and share relevant and engaging text, image and video content through social media accounts, with the intent to build excitement and interest in our ICO.
- Build relationships with potential contributors, industry professionals, journalists and influencers
- Stay up-to-date with blockchain technology, news, and trends
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure consistency.
- Fluent English Speaker with preferred proficiency in other languages
- Proven work experience as a community manager, leveraging some of following platforms: Telegram, Slack, Steemit, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Discord or other social outreach platforms
- Knowledge of, and interest in, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
- Must enjoy working with others and making new connections
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, always representing the HEROIC.com brand in a respectable way.
- Willingness to work hard – being a Community Outreach Manager is not a 9-5 job. You must be willing to respond to community members whenever necessary.
POSITION TYPE: Full-time
ADDITIONAL KEYWORDS: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cryptocurrency, Crypto, Token Sale